Thursday, May 31, 2012

Jorts

 

Floral Blazer: Anthropologie (on sale) $20
Navy silk tie front blouse: Tommy Hilfiger (clearance) $10
Jorts: Vintage Levi's $30
Leather oxfords: Florence Leather Market ~$60



Broke out my favorite jorts today. I got them a vintage shop here in the city when I interned at Joe's Jeans two years ago. It's called Amacord Fashion and there's a location in Manhattan and Brooklyn. I love me some vintage and the Brooklyn location has the most amazing owner, from Italy of course :)

Today was craziness with getting everything ready for the September issue runthrus. While I have seen so many brands so far, today blew me away. Oscar de la Renta, Christian Dior, Marchesa, Yves Saint Laurent, Salvatore Ferragamo, Valentino, and Dolce and Gabbana. I died, naturally. 

Ended the day with a wonderful salad from Whole Foods and Pinkberry! nom 

TGIF in about an hour!

Fashion advice for the day:
Don't wear a romper if it gives you camel toe.
Don't wear a cropped tee with low riding jeans.
Do branch out with your style....Be confident. You can pull it off. Classy not trashy.

xoxo
e

No comments:

Post a Comment