Tuesday, October 30, 2012

J Crew Versatility


 

Obsessed with the fun pattern on this denim that you would hardly know it's jeans. This is a pair that most would say "I can't pull that off," but just try it! You might surprise yourself.

 

Pair the above toothpick jeans with a bright colored top and the classic Schoolboy Blazer and it makes the perfect union of casual chic.  


   
Jeweled Necklace
Suede Ballet Flat






With a 5 minute task to dress myself, this is the outfit I came up with while scouring the JCrew store in Knoxville. One thing I love is the versatility of the J Crew clothes. You can pair the Schoolboy Blazer with nearly anything, dressing it up and down. You can pair the printed toothpick jeans with a painter tee, denim button down, or even a simple silk blouse. A classic black flat and a fun necklace that adds flair to any outfit, pull it all together.

Now, let's say you want some updated workwear, but that can also be worn on the weekend, vacay, etc.


This first outfit takes a new idea to "the suit". While this is not a typical suit, I've paired the classic Minnie pant and the Schoolboy Blazer. I loved this silk printed top for a bit of femininity to the normal workday.


You could also pair this gigham button down to the blazer and pant above or match with the jade No.2 Pencil Skirt below. Juxaposing a bit of casual Americana, workwear, and fun color.

If you want to push the envelope a bit more, which I always love, add La Parisienne sweater below. It quirky but wonderfully fashionable.



 Let me know if you like these styling tips and feel free to comment on anything or message me on FB for style questions!

xx
e

No comments:

Post a Comment