Thursday, October 11, 2012

Christmas Shoes


IDK about you, but I cannot wait until Christmas to get some new loot! I'm on fall break so naturally I've been on style.com catching up on fashion week in NY, Milan, Paris, and London. I then moved on, adding a million pairs of shoes to wishlists, shopping carts, and favorites to start documenting my Xmas requests. Most of you know I'm not the most patient person in the world so I was really searching to find some shoes I could get now, on a budget, but that are close in style to the more expensive ones I looked at!

Now click: Shoedazzle.com

I love this website because it allows you to customize your preferences with a short style quiz and the shoes are cute and cheap (~$40)! Perf for ladies looking to be fashionable on a budget! Check out the website and sign up! It's the bomb.com

Also, be looking for more Fashion Week updates!!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment