Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Rosary beads and 5 euro coffee






Our second day in Rome did not disappoint! We started the day off taking a bus to the Vatican! We had our same amazing tour guide and first visited Saint Angelo's Castle and then to Saint Peter's Church. St. Peter's literally made me lose my breath. IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL. Kirb and I bought rosary bead and little bottles to take the holy water! Then to the Sistine Chapel. Unbelievable.

Then we decided to hit up a little coffee/pastry place and little did we know the coffee the size of a golfball would cost 5 euro!! So annoyed. Then we ventured around the shopping by the Spanish Steps and dinner on the way back! Headed to Florence tomorrow! Kirby and I are planning on going to the market in the morning before we leave at 7:30!!!!! Pics will be up finally! Talk to you in Florence! Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous of you right now. This all sounds totally amazing!!!! Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete