Monday, November 25, 2013

Shootin' Up On The Rooftop

Here's the latest shoot up on the rooftop (click, click, click) of my apartment complex. I love the contrast in these photos between the clean, minimalism of the outfit and the graphic, detailed background. Many of the women I work with are the epitome of chic, which has inspired me to follow in suit. While I love to explore different areas of my style, statement pieces, and ever evolving fashion trends, every woman needs some basic essentials in her closet that are classic and chic. For example, I snagged these gorgeous trousers and perfect long sleeve tee from Zara just a day before the shoot. Simple, classic, chic. Paired with statement heels and a simple necklace, you're good to go.

xx
e


Photography by Danielle Small
Model and Styling by Yours Truly















Zara Top / Zara Trousers / Target Heels / Vintage Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment