Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I'm Backkkk


Ciao bellas,
    After a minor hiatus, I'm back and ready to give you the latest fashion deets on Ezisa Kairos. Settling into the new apartment, switching to freelancing, and now on a new, full-time job-- life has been quite the whirlwind! While my style and outfit choices vary based on what I'm doing, I've been noticing a pull towards all things "chic". I've already learned so much more about styling as a career, and styling myself for that matter, just from freelancing these past few months. In the beginning, it can be a guessing game, an experiment. With time, you start to learn what works and what doesn't. Don't be ashamed of shamelessly pinning (lord knows i do). But if you follow the right people on Pinterest, follow new blogs, search new sites, you gain inspiration for the clothes you pick out in the store and what you choose to put on each morning.

I've included a few images below of outfits/happening since we last spoke. Keep an eye out for a sneak peek at the latest photoshoot on my rooftop!
xx
e


LOFT cape / Forever 21 button down / Joe's jeans / Vince Camuto booties / Vintage Belt

whilst playing dress up….. Mother of Pearl top / Wes Gordon pants


3.1 Phillip Lim for Target dress / Frye Boots



no joke Old Navy tee / JCrew jeans / Deena & Ozzy booties / Fossil Watch / Vintage bangles



In baby fashion news…… I have the cutest niece on the planet. And the cutest grandmother.


No comments:

Post a Comment