Monday, January 7, 2013

Playing With Design

I've been playing with my daily outfit pics in InDesign and here's the result! Still needs some work but thought it was fun to switch things up a bit. Got this new J.Crew Blazer from my sister for Christmas and I love it!!! The color is gorgeous and will be timeless for years to come-- a perfect investment piece. Kudos to my Mimi for the top from LOFT :) Rediscovered these silk pants that I got in Italy this summer for a steal around 30 euro and also found these Jessica Simpson pumps circa 2007 before the majority of her designs turned south.

As you know, I'm naturally drawn to neutrals but I love to mix textures, patterns, and shapes. Wool/flannel, cotton, and silk may seem like they may not go, but I would encourage you to branch out and you may come up with an outfit something like this!

xx
e




No comments:

Post a Comment