Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fashion Week!!!!





Fashion week officially started today! I'm so freaking excited! I also have three exams next week....this might be difficult....haven't seen anything too exciting so far. Rachel Zoe came out with a lookbook of her new collection which I thought looked really great (consdering she is who I want to be when I grow up!) and below I threw in a few extra's that I liked. Z Spoke, Zac Posen's new line started at fashion week in the fall, had a lot of wearable stuff that I really liked. Very clean and put together in beautiful fabrics! Look forward to some more posts soon (hopefully)!!


I hated Vena Cava's collection overall but I did kinda like this skirt especially and it kinda had a Carrie Bradshaw early 90s feel...been watching too many sex and the city reruns


This beauty was by Christian Siriano. Love it! Make it work!


Nothing great from Richard Chai either but thought this was pretty. As you can tell, I'm loving the maxi skirts and need to start working on mine!


The next couple are Z spoke by Zac Posen. Love Coco Rocha in this super sexy dress (perf for valentines!) The coat is beautifully made and then the outfit on the bottom is so clean and prepster: I would totally rock it going to school at Oxford.




The rest are from my idol RZ! This white coat is flawless and very b/w Chanel. The white suit is wonderful as well as the shorts version with the white peacoat....I'm way to drawn to neutrals..The fur trimmed coat: we're not even gonna go there: it's freakin epic. Want a cape so bad! The maroon cropped pants I love but those are pretty tricky to dress except on certain body types: my short legs may not suit them?? we'll have to find some similar (less pricey :)) pair to try on and see! and the fur vest outfit is so zoe it's ridic.








more to come!
xo
e

No comments:

Post a Comment