Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday Afternoons



The perfect Sunday afternoon: cuppa coffee and Sex and the City the Movie on USA... life can't get much better at this moment in time :) I've been feeling uninspired lately and I think this movie literally just re-inspired me. First, let's take some SJP inspiration
From Sex and the City: The Movie II. I absolutely love her hair in this scene, as well as, the white frock. I love me some white so this is flawless.

I absolutely adore this. The craftsmanship is flawless.
I <3 vintage so I loved this look and the yellow! Perfection
I don't actually love this dress as a whole, butttttt its Marchesa. I lovvvveeeee Marchesa and they're insane. The details on this dress are out of this world! And look at those legs!!

On another note, tomorrow is Labor Day. Now, I'm usually a stickler for the "no white after labor day" rule, but I've been doing some thinking... I'm making an exception this year. I LOVEEEEEE white. And I've been seeing a ton of white transition pieces for fall. Namely, I made this white skirt in my sewing class in Italy and I bought this white maxi at Free People (on sale for $30 of course!) which doubles as a skirt and dress! I would love to style these pieces to work into the fall!



Hopefully more updates to come! Have a fabulous holiday weekend!
xoxo
e

No comments:

Post a Comment