Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fashion turns my mood right side up

Well needless to say I've had a ton of stuff going on hence the void in updating this blog. My life has been a rollercoaster but one thing's always constant: fashion ALWAYS turns my mood right side up. I've really been embracing fall clothing lately despite the 75 degree weather...it's cold in my classes....well it is to me anyways so I've been layering and definitely rocking some chunky knits and boots. I'm also in quite the debacle at the moment trying to decide what to ask for for Christmas: a great military inspired winter jacket (cargo-ish or more structured I can't decide) or a great pair of flat, short brown leather boots, or black for that matter (mine are looking quite worn) or I'm really loving clogs lately. So as you can see it's a touch decision any thoughts? Let me know!

Anyways back on track: because fashion always puts me in a better mood, I thought I'd continue the good feelings with some pics of my favs! Celebs: MKA Olsen and Model: Abbey Lee Kershaw. Needless to say I'm utter obsessed with both. Speaking of obsessions: the new Chloe collection. Died. Seriously died. It's so freakin gorgeous and totally ballerina inspired (shout out to my dancin roots!) Pics are Included of course!









No comments:

Post a Comment