Saturday, July 13, 2013

Flower Child Photoshoot

During my time at J.Crew, I was able to appreciate well-made clothing, explore new prints, and allow my style to evolve.  Most think of the classics when they think of J.Crew, but Jenna Lyons has definitely brought the company to a whole new level.  Hearing her inspirations and seeing the final products enter the store was a very informative and exciting process.  The outfit in these photographs is a great example of the explorative nature of her design process. 

Whenever this top came in, I remember hating it! I thought that it wasn't J.Crew at all.  But like many things in the store, it grew on me when I figured how it could be styled. As seen in previous photoshoots of mine, I have become a lover of print on print and denim on denim. Combine the two and it's perfection. The beige and lemon flats add a nice hint of color and nude without overwhelming the outfit. 

I had such a tough time narrowing down which photos to post from this outfit! I am sooooo pleased with the way Danielle photos have come out, and I cannot wait for our next shoot! Intermitten outfit posts and style advice to come :)

xx
e












j.crew top and denim / gap flats / fossil watch / vintage cuff

No comments:

Post a Comment