Monday, December 17, 2012

Holiday Party Outfit #1

A JCrew Inspired Holiday Outfit

While working at JCrew has definitely been rubbing off on my preppy side, I love the creativity in styling that Jenna Lyons has brought as JCrew's creative director. I've included pictures and links below of a quintessential JCrew Inspired Holiday Outfit. 

A staple for every woman's closet: the black pump. In the classic Etta style, this heel will never be outdated. I paired my favorite Minnie pants in the fun Vibrant Flame Color with the Sequin Stripe Tee for some glitzy fun. I added a men's shortsleeve plaid for an unexpected casual/quirkiness and brought it full circle with the Schoolboy Blazer in the beautiful Caramel color. The chain link bracelet is again, classic and gorgeous. 

More holiday outfits to come from some of my favorite stores!
xx
e

No comments:

Post a Comment