Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Stacked Photoshoot: Model and Styling by EKS

Obsessed with this dress and shoot in general. I found this dress at Nordstrom by Rachel Roy. It fits like a dream and was well worth the investment. Wore it to our first meeting in our new sorority house (those pics may come later) and fully intending on wearing it to Christmas eve service.

In true Rachel Zoe fashion, there's never enough jewelry. And for me personally, there are never enough bracelets.

Photography by Jamie King 
Model and Styling by Emma Sousa
 


Dress: Rachel Roy nordstrom.com 
Suede Booties: BCBGeneration belk.com
Gold Flower Necklace: Forever 21 forever21.com
Diamond Bracelet: jared.com 
Contrast Rose Gold Watch: Fossil dillards.com
Black and Gold Watch: my grandfather's!
Mix Chain Bracelet: LOFT loft.com
Ivory and Gold Stretch Cuff: Forever 21 forever21.com
Greek Key Cuff: my dad's
Gold Texture Cuff: Forever 21 forever21.com
Gold Forefinger Rings: Forever 21 forever21.com
...this list would go on for ages if I tried to figure out which necklaces I'm holding in the last pic...

Would love you feedback/comments!

fashion love
xx
e


No comments:

Post a Comment