Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Long Time No See



Hey there!
so I know it's been about a year and a half since I've posted but I assure you that I am back in action :) I can't tell you enough how much I am ready to start fresh this year and really strive for the life I deserve and that I know I can achieve. I've had, in a sense, a new awakening in my spice of life, ready to take on whatever the world throws at me. So I hope you are excited to take this journey with me. It's about putting yourself out there, going for what you want, going forward without looking back. Be patient. Be kind. Be loving to yourself and to those in your world who are meant to be there. I have challenged myself and I challenge you to dig deep and find what passion lies in your heart. One of my favorite quotes I found over break goes so:

"My own feelings of peacefulness have come to me because I have given up struggling against life as it is, stopped fighting for the way I thought things should be, and stopped seeking experiences I believed should be mine. Instead, I've allowed myself to become a lead in the brook of life, following its natural currents and pausing over deep pools, but always continuing toward an unseen and larger destination."




No comments:

Post a Comment