Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What does Ezisa Kairos even mean?

So you may be thinking what the heck does that phrase mean. After reading Eat, Pray, Love, I was talking with my mom about what my "word" might be, and she was going through a few of her favorite words. One of which was "kairos." Kairos is an ancient Greek word, which in rhetoric means "a passing instant when an opening appears which must be driven through with force if success is to be achieved" and in theology "the appointed time in the purpose of God." So this word really intrigued me because I'm all about living life to the fullest, going for it, and living in the moment. So I then looked up what the ancient greek word for live was...ezisa. So put them together "Ezisa Kairos" and you roughly come out with live in the moment.

I'm going to use this blog to describe just that...things I encounter throughout the moments in my life that impact me. And if you know me, I'm obsessed with fashion so this blog will include a lot of pictures and updates from the fashion world. Entries will also include many other things...food, fitness, faith, and life. Hope you enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment